International Ring Size Chart
- The ring sizes in our website are UK sizes. Using the International Ring Size Chart you can convert your size and find what your UK finger size is.
- If your finger size is unknown, you can measure the inside diameter of an existing ring (in mm), and convert it to UK size according to the chart below.
Or you can measure the diameter of your finger (in mm) according to the following tips:
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over you knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of the day and the weather. Therefor measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (finger size is smaller in the early morning and when cold), repeat it 3 times to make sure your results are consistent.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement.
To ensure your finger size in the most accurate way, it is highly recommended to measure it at any jewellery store near by you.
Necklace Sizing Chart in Inches